Monday, January 4, 2010

Louis Sachar Author Study



This month's author study is on Louis Sachar. He has written almost two dozen books and has won many writing awards including the National Book Award and the Newberry Medal for Holes. Each of you have already chosen a book by Louis Sachar and this week's blog assignment is to post which book you are reading and your idea for your book project. You have until January 8th to post your idea, and we will be sharing our book projects on January 22nd, so now is the time to start thinking about your project!


Mrs. Garrett

14 comments:

  1. Im am going to do a time line about Sixth Grade Secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i will do a bulletin board that has some facts about the book and what is going on between the book and why this and this is going on during some parts of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do a collage on Sideway Stories from Wayside School


    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to do a website about Louis Sacker and about the book and i am reading that he wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iam reading small steps.I think that Iwill make a board game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to do a postar board on Sideways Stories from Wayside School

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to do a slide show on Sideways Styories from Wayside School.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will do another charades for my book.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to discribe the conflict the main character has and write how it ras resolved

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will do a wanted sign on a character from small steps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom and I think I'm going to do a commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The word I had trouble with were before and sit. Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  13. i read a book called wayside school. but i decided to do holes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holes is a great book for teens. It was well written.Sally Kaye Furmanek

    ReplyDelete