Friday, October 2, 2009

That Quiz Multiplication


After clicking on the That Quiz link here, practice multiplication and division!
Click "Arithmetic"
On the left of the new screen, select the following:
Lenght: 50 and Level: 12 You may use a timer if you want. The real test will have a timer of 5 minutes for 50 problems. You may choose only multiplication or only division, or select both and mix the two. Practice several times, and when you feel ready, take our class quiz!

Return to That Quiz home page and use the following codes:
Multiplication: POXX6671
Division: UBMC7566

Challenge (optional): SMND0951

Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Garrett

3 comments:

  1. The video was informative and funny.
    My mom said that it was my kind of learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had a hard time on the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the song, but not the quiz.

    ReplyDelete