Thursday, August 13, 2009

Learners of Tomorrow

Attention students! That is what so many teachers are working towards every day - getting students' attention. I believe that using technology is a great way to keep kids' attention in the classroom. What do you think?

I would like for all of you to watch this video with your parents sometime this week. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think by August 24th, so we can talk about this in class. If you can't leave a comment, let me know and I will help you.




I am so excited to be starting the school year as your teacher!

- Mrs. Garrett

15 comments:

  1. It had a lot of facts that I didn't know about.
    Joshua M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very informative about technology changes the way we live. Claire Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. After watching this video I realized the world is a big place. Claire W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was interesting how the world is going to change so much.

    Owen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought about any of those things before but they are actually very interesting.

    Gabbe

    ReplyDelete
  6. when I watched the video I realized that china is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it had a lot of information

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was an awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder how long it took to put all this together.???

    trent .b

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how long it took to put all this together.?? :)

    Trent .b

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a great video. It had many, many interesting facts. I would really like being one of the kids that will have jobs that haven't been invented yet.
    Daniel B.
    P.S. Nice music.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all the vidoes are like that! I loved it. A lot of babies were born, and also a lot of songs dowloaded illiagally. The misic was cool to. The futre sounds so scary. That collge bit was wild. I think, like Daniel, it would be cool to have a job that is not yet invented. Where was all the information found? Is it all true? I know I said this, but the futre sounds scary.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it was intresing because it shows how fast life can change for humans. blake

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1 in 4 workers has been with their current employer for less than 1 year is 1 of the facts, Daniel. JOSH

    ReplyDelete