Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lewis and Clark Expedition


Hello Students!

I am noticing fewer and fewer students are keeping up with the blog. Help me remember to remind everyone in class this week.

As each of you are working on your own PowerPoint presentations about the westward expansion, as a class, we are studying the Lewis and Clark Expedition in greater detail. Wonders of Wildlife will be visiting our class this week to share about the pair, and their work with animals as the traveled to the Pacific and Back.

Your task for the week is to find and share two facts about Lewis and Clark and their expedition below. Remember - I'm only accepting comments that are complete sentences and include appropriate punctuation and capitalization.

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Garrrett

10 comments:

  1. Two facts that I found was that they thought there might be dead species
    and Sacagawia had her baby on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two facts that I found were that they might find prehistoric animals, and that many people thought they would all die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two facts that I learned were that people thought that they were going to die and that Lewis was only 28 years old.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two facts are that only one person died on the trip and that the co-captain, William Clarke was an old army officer.
    Gabbe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lewis wrote a letter to Clark to ask him to join, and I thought that Lewis asked him in person. I also learned that it the same as going to the moon every day. I wonder why it was only the intro of the movie. I watched that movie with my family, and I thought it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two facts I learned were that they thought there were prehistoric creatures living in America and that Clarke was older than Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops forgot the period

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned that Clark was older than Lewis,and that they thought they might find prehistoric animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that Clark was older than lewis and that they thought there might be prehistoric anilmals in the Louisana territory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two things i learned were that Thomas Jefferson thought wooly mammoths might live in the lousiana terrtority and that louis asked clarke to join him.

    ReplyDelete