Friday, February 5, 2010

Careers in Science


We recently finished our eight week science program with The Discovery Center, and I would like for all of you to start thinking about how science is important to so many jobs. The Discovery Center has a link here that provides plenty of information about careers in science.

Your assignment this week is to research careers in science and choose one science career that you think is interesting. Write a comment that explains what the career is and why you think it is interesting. Be sure to write in complete sentences.

You have until Friday to leave your comment!

Mrs. Garrett

9 comments:

  1. Actually, I didn't get mine from the Discovery Center link, because it is a chemical engineer.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think an interesting science career would be an astronaut, because you have the possibility of going into space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A career that I think would be cool is to be an Astronaut because I love planets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be awesome to be a chemist because I know it isn't scientific but I love to watch things blow up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think studying animals is a very interesting science career.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to be a scientist that studied animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be a scientist because i would like to be able to discover new things.

    Ethan C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think it would be cool to be a teacher you might think - you dont need science in that job -but think again- you have to teach science to your students- especially if your a science teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be an architect because it involves science and angels.

    ReplyDelete