Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving




Dear Students,

Ben's surgery went very well and I have so much to be thankful for in my own life right now. Thanksgiving means different things to different people, but the American tradition of Thanksgiving is a family celebration where we gather and reflect on what we are most thankful for in our own lives. Your assignment this week is to reflect upon your own life and share at least two things you are most thankful for. As always, answer in complete sentences and I look forward to reading your responses.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving break!

Mrs. Garrett

8 comments:

  1. I am thankful for family and food.
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the ability to live in this wonderful nation and my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for family and drinks.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for all my family members, all the wonderful foods, and for my school The Summit.

    DANIELB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two things that i am thankful for are video games and pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for my family and my pets,Bo(dog) Emily and Angel(cats) and blueberry (hamster)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for the world and turtles. And Hershey and Rainstorm and the superguines I live with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am thankful for my family and my dog and most things in my life

    ReplyDelete